Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's 1:30 now & I better get moving.....

I took yesterday off because my youngest son was SUPPOSED to have had his driving test to get his driver's license. It didn't work out though. Long story short: he borrowed his brother's car to use because the one he's going to use to drive wouldn't pass the exam the examiner gives. Well, his brother's failed too, at the last minute. It seems that when you turn on the turn signal, his brother's brake lights DON'T WORK....... so now, his test is delayed until 7/30, and his permit expires 7/31..... URGGGGGGGGGGGG.

And, I was in soooooo much pain yesterday, I couldn't think straight enough to string 2 words together, much less 2 letters to make a word. Oh well. I'll make up for it today, I'm sure. I got 9 hours of sleep last night. :-)

Off to work I go!!!

MM

No comments: