Monday, July 6, 2009

Now, I'm

even more excited. I FINALLY managed to get my blog to feed into the CWE site.

I do a lot of writing for web articles in addition to the books, but I do have a soft spot for CWE. It has helped me immensely in my own personal life, and dealing with epilepsy. If you know any one with this neurological disorder that so many people STILL think is a form of witchcraft or demon possession, PLEASE go check out the CWE site.

Book #4 is the final book about the Riker siblings--but I haven't decided if it's the end of the Riker family itself or not. Evan, whom the book will center around, will certainly have an interesting time ... but so will his sisters.

I need to brainstorm some ideas for titles for book #4....

1 comment:

Teknik Informatika said...

What information does the author provide about their upcoming book #4, particularly in relation to the Riker siblings, and what is mentioned about the potential continuation of the Riker family saga?
Regard Telkom University